From: Dan <dan27649@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:46:28 AM
Subject: Re: Distilling postscript files

On 11/17/06, DeLong, Eric <EDeLong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Perhaps you should just load Ghostscript to your iSeries PASE and use it
natively on OS400....

Just a thought...

Interesting idea.

Dumb question #1:  How can I tell whether PASE is
installed/activated/available on our system? "GO PASE" on a command line
didn't do anything. ;-)

Dumb question #2:  What do you perceive the advantages of doing this would
be?

- Dan