Re: Need old LVT program w/last update

fixed

They used to be here:

ftp://ftp.software.ibm.com/as400/web/lpar/

but it looks like they are older thatn you want.

_____________________________
Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

"i want an i"

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/14/2006 03:55:21 PM:

->
-> Anyone know of where I can get the last LVT and update v6.0829 program?
-> The IBM site only has the new SPT tool now.
->
-> I know I can convert my configs to SPT but I'm working back and forth
-> with someone that's using LVT.
->
-> --
-> Doug