From your config pdf you got LAN console ordered

This might help:

Bryan Dietz
Aktion Associates

"i want an i"

midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 11/05/2006 06:50:06 PM:

-> Alrighty. Starting my 520 for the first time and I am getting an
A9002000 on
-> the display panel.  I was able to find what that meant via this url:
-> I think I might want to convey what my setup is as that might be my
-> I have an iSeries in the room next to me and it is connected into
-> I have my desktop plugged into D-Link2 which is plugged into D-Link1.  I
-> planning on configuring my iSeries from my desktop, but now I am
-> if I need a console connected directly to the machine with a
-> network cable.
-> Thoughts?
-> Aaron