Along with this question, when exactly does the system make the time
change? Is there a way to adjust when it does?

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385
Office: 281-298-5463 x104
Direct: 281-465-3054
Cell: 832-693-9583

"Bill Hogue" <bhogue@xxxxxxxxx>
10/28/2004 12:28 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion