I would say you have a VERY HIGH chance of being denied access either
coming or going.
It's not a problem going, but if coming back they decide to deny you
access back into the US, it could be a MAJOR issue for you.
Not advisable!

Ron Adams
Information Technology Group
Crane Valves
9200 New Trails Dr. Suite 200
The Woodlands, TX 77385

jared <jhunter@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
10/15/2004 08:47 AM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion