RE: COMMON travel document informal survey

fixed

I wouldn't advise this, but it you try it, take lots of documentation along
that proves your residence.  Bureaucrats love paper, so take a couple years'
utility bills, credit card bills, and pay check stubs, especially if the
latter have your social security number on them.  Real estate tax bills,
bank statements, and mortgage statements are good, too.  All that with your
driver's license will probably convince them to let you back in, albeit with
some delay.

Good luck.

Donald R. Fisher, III
Project Manager
Roomstore Furniture Company
(804) 784-7600 extension 2124
DFisher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<clip>
I just realized that I don't have a passport or certified birth certificate
on hand.  What do y'all think my chances are of being given
significant static on the way through customs (either way)?
<clip>