I agree, db. But actually, I think there is something along hte same liness - on the Fix Central site there is an option to get a customized cumulative fix package. This works against your machine. I think you have to have run various inventories in Navigator. Of course, that is not going to help with group PTFs, but it can reduce the size & number of the cume CDs. There's [rpbably more info somewhere around that Fix Central site.

HTH
Vern