> Welcome to the rat's nest.

Yeah, that about sums it up!

So, if we just order all of the groups, will they be consolidated on one
CD-ROM (or however many needed)?  Or will our operator be forced to load 19
CD-ROMs, one for each group?

If they're cosolidated, no problem, I'll just order them all.  Otherwise,
I'll have to be a little more selective.

Vern, I did not see any link to "Recommended Fixes".  Can you narrow that
down a bit more?

tia,
db