From: Dan Bale [mailto:dbale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 14:50
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Prompt Override Program example using date & time?

But there are some commands that, if you were to just type in the command
without any parameters and you press Enter, it would prompt the command
anyway.  I.e., type in just CRTLIB on the command line, and press Enter.
The CRTLIB command is prompted.  I see this same type of behavior desirable
in my command.