RE: Default to printer drawer 3 in WSCST requires rocket science

fixed

"Printer" mode: Input feed: Tray priority is set to tray 3.

Tried another print just to make sure, still using tray #1.

Guys, thanks for all the suggestions, but I've killed way too much time on
this today.  The user's are just gonna have to CHGSPLFA to DRAWER(3) before
printing until we can figure out this beast.  The user manual is horrible,
the diagrams don't match to the printer display, etc.

One "feature" that we still haven't figured out is that all multi-page
AS/400 output gets stapled.

<sigh>

db