RE: Default to printer drawer 3 in WSCST requires rocket science

fixed

Thanks Chris,

Not sure what you mean by all that.  All I'm configuring on the 400 is the
remote outq.  There's no device description.  Any customization seems to be
driven solely on the *WSCST object.  Could you elaborate a bit more?

db