Printer's manual?  What printer's manual?  :-(

I will have to see if Savin has a web site...

Oh, and I neglected this little ditty from the "Instructions for Modifying a
Workstation Customizing Object", IBM Software Technical Document #8692422:

  Caution: These instructions are provided as is. Any
  assistance with editing the Workstation Customization
  Table must be done by Consult Line.

db