From: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 2:56 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Small Printing -- Big Headache

I'm running out of ideas...

We have a Lexmark Optra SE3455 that until last week was attached via twinax.
We moved the printer to a location where another printer (an HP4, I believe)
had been hooked up on a HP JetDirect network box.  I have it set up as a
remote writer.  It prints just about anything that I throw at it from the
AS/400 but the users are complaining that the font is smaller now than it
used to be.  I've seen before and after examples and they are correct.  It's
not a huge difference but it makes the margins almost a half-inch wider.  I
have tried different emulations but no difference.  I started it as a HP6.
I'm open to suggestions.

Dave Parnin
Nishikawa Standard Company
Topeka, IN  46571