From: kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:kirkg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 2:45 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Email a spoolfile

I have a client running 5.3 that wants to email a spoolfile to a couple of
users. I Have SMTP setup and running. What's the simplest way to email a
spoolfile programmatically without using a third party product?

Kirk Goins CCNA
Systems Engineer, Manage Inc.
IBM Certified iSeries Solutions Expert
IBM Certified iSeries e-Business Infrastructure IBM Certified Designing IBM
e-business Solutions Office 503-353-1721 x106 Cell 503-577-9519

There are 10 types of people in the world:
Those that understand binary, and those that don't.
or change list options,
moment to review the archives at