Tim,

I haven't done it, and I'm just guessing it should be a
possibility if the browser has the capabilities.

XML is close.  It could be that, but it can also be pure
data, or CSV.  You can stream with eRPG to a palm, or you
can upload with RPG via a Form in HTML.  I've done both with
a PC, so I'm just guessing the possibility is there unless
the TCP data stream for a Palm is whacko.

Brad