Now i'm curious...  how can I use erpg, to communicate with palm, through
the http server?  Were not talking about a normal web page here, so i'm
lost...

How would I push my palm data to http server?  Or do I create a new http
instance just for palm apps?  And then send all the data in one html page?

I'm grasping at straws right now, on what your talking about... or even the
socket logistics of the process, please elaborate a little more....

p.s. I have never done xml, but I have a feeling were heading in that
direction a little...

thanks,
tim