• Subject: RE: digest...a lot of duplicates??
  • From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 8:56:30 -0500

I don't use digest.  And sometimes I get a few duplicates.

jenzien@fairpoint.com on 05/28/99 08:35:58 AM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet
To:     MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com@Internet
cc:
Fax to:

Are you using any sort of rules to move your email's to a different folder
automatically?  I was doing this and had the same rule twice.  Was wondering
why I was getting duplicate messages also.  Not having that problem any
more.   Not sure if this is your problem but I know exactly what you mean
about getting duplicates.
John Enzien
Fairpoint Communications