digest...a lot of duplicates??

  • Subject: digest...a lot of duplicates??
  • From: "William A.(Tony) Corbett" <corbett@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 23:24:07 -0700

fixed

Why am I receiving so many duplicates in the digest form of the group??
Is it me, is everyone posting the same message multiple times, or is the
digest just
resending the same list of messages over and over??

This makes the forum less appealing.....

Any ideas??  or is this just the way it is??

--
William A.(Tony) Corbett
http://www.asresources.com

+---