  • Subject: RE: IBM Secret (Was Copy to New AS400 via TCP)
  • From: eric <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 09:56:11 -0700

Colin,
        You nailed the problem in the last two paragraphs.  Many companies feel
cheated after they have gone to the time and expense to train an employee
only to have them leave for more $$$.
        I have also come across the perception among some companies that "all
this
programming will stop eventually and we can make better use of the money."

Eric Kempter
CommAir Mechanical Services, Inc.