Air Bridge

fixed

We have the following equipment in our mine site and I'm wondering if
anybody has any experience with this type of equipment.  In our
environment(a mine that is 5 miles from end to end) we really didn't have
much choice in equipment for communicating with the computer from the wash
sites, at least that we could afford.  It is line of site and has worked for
a year, until now.

The equipment is about 1 mile between ends - a dish and an omni-directional
antenna.  It's hooked up with fiber optic cable into a 3Com hub which then
is the entry point to the network.  We have three sets and one is giving us
trouble.  It's acting like the transmission is not getting to the antenna.

Solectek
Airlan AB200-E
Wireless Bridge

Any info would be appreciated.

Dilbert's Words Of Wisdom:
"I love deadlines.  I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they
go flying by."

Dennis Munro
Badger Mining Corporation
dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com <mailto:dmunro@badgerminingcorp.com>