>> Can any body let me know, what should I use to optimize interactive
processing LR indicator or Return operation code.

Returning with LR on will almost certainly be the worst performer.  When
you do this you force the program to close all of its files.  The next time
you call the program all the files have to be re-opened - that is an
expensive process.  It is usually faster to reset essential variables and
files yourself that to let LR processing handle it.  LR should only be used
if you _know_ that you will not be calling this program again.