At 12:00 AM 2/15/99 -0800, you wrote:
>Can any body let me know, what should I use to optimize interactive
>processing LR indicator or Return operation code.
If you are going to be repeatedly calling the same program, the RETRN
opcode is preferable.  Keep in mind that when using RETRN is used, you must
re-initialize variables, which you would not have to do, had you ended the
program with LR.

| Please do not send private mail to this address. |
| Private mail should go to         |

Al Barsa, Jr. - Account for Midrange-L
Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390