Actually I have found this aspect to be the determinant for me, instead of
performance.  If I want a user's choices saved during the session, then I use
RETRN.  It is very handy because those values stay there until the user signs
off for the day.  On the other hand if iI want to be sure the choices and
values are cleared each time then I use LR.

In <>, on 02/15/99
   at 07:40 AM, "Al Barsa, Jr." <> said:

> Keep in mind that when using RETRN is used, you must
>re-initialize variables, which you would not have to do, had you ended
>the program with LR.

Booth Martin