RE: AS/400 RPG Certification Test

  • Subject: RE: AS/400 RPG Certification Test
  • From: Stephen Johnson <v2cib216@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 13:26:40 -0400

fixed

>From what I have seen in that marketplaces these days , potential employers
really don;t care about either.  IF you can do the job they want you.  Many
companies are establishing thier own tests that potential new hires take to
determine how they would best fit in the corporate structure.  With the lack of
'good' programmers out there copmanies are becoming less and less picky about
who they get.  Which is sad because then the rest of us are required to pick up
the slack.  Maybe the solution is to require both a certification and a degree
since both really have thier place.  Just my two cents.

--
Stephen Johnson
* Unite For Java -- http://www.javalobby.org *