• Subject: Re: "Webulating" RPG
  • From: DAsmussen <DAsmussen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 1998 15:40:40 EST

> Even without PDM on a system, you could always do that emergancy change  to
>  QSTRUP using DFU over the source file and then create the CL using the
>  CRTCLPGM command.  It wouldn't be pretty, but it would work.

With an intermediate step.  Unless DFU has changed, you have to CPY out the
source member to a database file, edit it, then copy it back with CVTSRC (or
some such, it's been four+ years since I had an account with compilers but no
ADT).  Works in a pinch, but not much fun...

Dean Asmussen
Enterprise Systems Consulting, Inc.
Fuquay-Varina, NC  USA
E-Mail:  DAsmussen@aol.com

"The best way to succeed in life is to act on the advice you give to
others..." -- Anonymous