Chris Rehm wrote:
>Terry, of course SEU works. It is a fair text editor.
>But, what if you could display 40 lines on the screen at a time? What if
>comment lines were shaded a different color than active lines (in an
>environment like ours, that is particularly useful)?

<Lots of other cool stuff deleted for brevity>

You are right, of course.  My "bells and whistles" comment wasn't fair
to IBM or the CODE/400 product itself.  I shouldn't have said anything
about a product I haven't used.  I was in a defensive mode when I
wrote that, and should have thought more about what I was writing
before I hit the send button.  Yes, those features you mention sound
really cool, and I would certainly enjoy trying them out sometime.

Terry Herrin
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
New Hanover Regional Medical Center