Re: "Webulating" RPG

fixed

Jon Paris wrote:
>These are just a few of the features, so why on earth would I want to use SEU?

Jon,

Those are some really cool features, and I'm sure as the heck not
going to claim that SEU is as robust as Code/400.   At the same time,
I will say that if someone *requires* Code/400 to be a productive
AS/400 programmer then something is wrong somewhere.  Booth's message
to me seemed to imply that, so I went into defensive mode.  He's
apologized, so as far as I'm concerned it never happened.  I do have
one question though.  What do you do when you have to make an
emergency change to QSTRUP from a dumb terminal in the computer room,
because QCMN isn't up yet?  <grin>

Terry Herrin
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
New Hanover Regional Medical Center