Re: "Webulating" RPG

  • Subject: Re: "Webulating" RPG
  • From: Jon Paris <paris@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:02:23 -0500

fixed

>>"Show  a real, working, and complete WRKSPLF application in VARPG and perhaps
one or two other real applications that I can install on client sites so they
can see VARPG actually work, and see the actual RPG code under the covers."<<

We do ship examples with the product and have had others on our web site,
although they were intended for use in the designer rather than as a
demonstration of the end-user capabilities.  I'll pass your note on to the
VARPG boys and suggest that we look at packaging the stuff with this in mind.

Jon Paris - AS/400 AD Market Support - paris@ca.ibm.com
Phone: (416) 448-4019   -   Fax: (416) 448-4414
+---