     No, I read the announcement yesterday about e-Jump, which is a direct
     upgrade path from V2R3 to V4R2. :)

     Eric A DeLong
     ericadelong@pmsc.com

Subject: RE: V3R1 to V4R2
Author:  <MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com > at INTERNET
Date:    2/23/98 3:07 PM

With all due respect to Al, I believe he meant to say "The only
supported path to V4R2 is currently from V3R2. ".

:-)

Neil Palmer                                AS/400~~~~~
NxTrend Technology - Canada   ____________          ___  ~
Thornhill, Ontario,  Canada   |OOOOOOOOOO| ________  o|__||=
Phone: (905) 731-9000  x238   |__________|_|______|_|______)
Cell.: (416) 565-1682  x238    oo      oo   oo  oo   OOOo=o\