At 04:32 PM 2/23/98 -0600, you wrote:

Neil is correct, if you absolutely, positively know what is and is not used
on the system, you can go off roadmap.  I have personal knowledge of
several smart AS/400 service providers, who have done this.  We were
introduced on the basis of the service provider as the defendant and myself
as an expert witness.  One of the service providers lost of the
billing/time recording calendars that were kept in Office Vision for the
last 8 years for a major law firm.

Follow the roadmap, follow the roadmap, follow the roadmap.

Al

Barsa Consulting, LLC.
400 > 390

Phone:  914-251-9400