Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit

fixed

on 02/05/98at 02:20 PM,  our friend Dave Mahadevan <mahadevan@fuse.net>
said:

>You forget that Win 3.1 is 16 bit and Win95 CA is 32 bit.  IBM did a poor
>job in CA Win95 and they are still correcting their mistakes .... now the
>guy at the back of the class... how many Service packs have we gone
>through for CA Win95?--
>Thank You.

How many different versions of Win 95 are out there right now, including
patches and tweaks?  One reason some people, including me, would question
MS's role in this is the bitter memory of MS's purposeful file changes to
mess up OS/2's connectivity with Windows, MS's current purposeful efforts
to mess up HTML, Java, e-mail, and their own versions of Word.