Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit

  • Subject: Re: Win95 - CA/400 session limit
  • From: Dave Mahadevan <mahadevan@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 14:20:48 -0500

fixed

HankHeath@aol.com wrote:

> When the same set up works on Win 3.1 and not on Win 95, I'm supposed to blame
> IBM for not accommodating changes that M$ made and didn't bother to document?
> Sorry, it doesn't wash. But you did a good job of bluffing your way into the
> dialog.

You forget that Win 3.1 is 16 bit and Win95 CA is 32 bit.  IBM did a poor job in
CA Win95 and they are still correcting their mistakes .... now the guy at the
back
of the class... how many Service packs have we gone through for CA Win95?--
Thank You.

Regards

Dave Mahadevan.. mailto:mahadevan@fuse.net

+---