Re: CA for Win95

fixed

on 02/02/98at 04:25 PM,  our friend <Amit.Mukherjee@smed.com> said:

>I also had the same problem after installing the beta version of CA for
>win 95.I had to uninstall to get my PC to shutdown.

There is a choice in your setup for checking the version level at each
startup of CA.  The default is yes. Change it to no and several problems
go away; perhaps even this one.  Additionally there is a specific file to
be changed (I don't have the name here).  It is easily available and i
think IBM has the number memorized.