Re: CA for Win95

  • Subject: Re: CA for Win95
  • From: <Amit.Mukherjee@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 1998 16:25:48 -0500
  • X400-Content-Type: P2-1988 (22)
  • X400-MTS-Identifier: [/ADMD=IBMX400/C=US/;0042700004498955000002]
  • X400-Originator: Amit.Mukherjee@smed.com
  • X400-Recipients: MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com

fixed

I also had the same problem after installing the beta version of CA for win
95.I had to uninstall to get my PC to shutdown.

Amit Mukherjee

owner-midrange-l@midrange.com on 02/02/98 02:20:23 PM
Please respond to MIDRANGE-L@midrange.com @ Internet