on 02/20/98at 11:05 AM,  our friend "Max Eskin" <maxeskin@hotmail.com>
said:

>What's a 24/7?
>Why does everyone talk like this thing was junk anyway? (was it?)

24/7 = 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.  The next level up would be
24/7/365.

The Sys/34 was good.  real good.  I had two of them.  One was in a room
below a fire.  The sprinkler system ran water for over 5 hours and all of
the water ran through the floor on to the Sys/34.  After the water was
drained out (it stood 8" deep on the floor) and the room was dried, we
looked the 34 all over and the SE flipped the switch.  It ran.  It ran for
8 more years.