Re: Wrappering Sample for PrintObjectInputStream

fixed

davidson_l wrote:
I am trying to use the iSeries Navigator interface to compile (and eventually run) some java code (that I still
need to develop).

Ok, this is entirely my opinion ... but trying to use iSeries Navigator to do Java development is just plain wrong.

Use WDSC (or get a copy of Eclipse) to do your java development ... you'll find it's FAR FAR FAR easier.

Develop the code on your PC, test it, make sure it's working the way you want ... then consider deploying the code to your System i.

Use the right tool for the job ... and iSeries Nav just isn't the right tool.

Unless, of course, I'm not understanding what you are trying to do.

david