Re: "Attaching Java program to ..." ???

fixed

David Gibbs wrote:
When I run my some java code on the System i, I get a 'Attaching Java program to <name of jar>' displayed in a terminal session.

I opened up a PMR with IBM about the issue ... was told:

On the i5/os, there needs to be *pgm objects, Static compilation, (glue code) to crtjvapgm objects. The messages you see are necessary on i5 platform.

AFAIK, this is not the case when using the JITC compiler.

Can anyone confirm or refute this?

Thanks!

david