I have an RPG program which executes Java-code.  For debugging I use a
variable.  Depending on it's value, I print messages to STDOUT.

When executing with print='yes', all messages are printed to console.  I
mean, while executing the program (interactively), every time a message is
printed to STDOUT the 'QSH' pop's up showing the message but desappearing
before anything can be read.

I tried to add following envvar first:

but it doesn't help.

Any suggestions on how to do this?