Gary,

1) compile-time and run-time issue's
>>The "broken links" is a compile-time issue.  Which javascript gets
>>served at run time is a run time issue.
I can leave all images / javascript's in a folder under root of
HTTP-server.  At runtime, all is running as it should then.  But,  then I
have a problem in WebSphere Studio (compile-time).  We can set
image-attributes in a way they will be found at run-time, but we can not
SEE them while developing.  Where is WYSIWIG then, because we have to
include them using the source-editor ('HTML source'-tab).  By putting the
images/js into the project, we can do WYSIWYG-development and they are
published as part of the WebApp to WAS356SE, but then I found out that
they aren't used...  and when I need to change a javascript, I have to
change all WebApp's which use this script...

2) servlet engine
>> What servlet engine are you using at run time?
ANSWER: both webapp's run under: Default Server - Default Servlet Engine

3) platform
>>If it's WebSphere, which platform.
ANSWER: WAS 3.5.6 SE

4) classloadermode
>>What classloadermode are you using?
ANSWER: where can I check this?

5) Studio
>>You should be able to eliminate the broken links in WSAD by selecting
>>one of the web projects, right clicking, selecting Properties and then
>>Java Build Path.  Then, select Projects and put a check mark next to the
>>other web project.
ANSWER: we use WStudio 3.5.3 build 20010405-12105, It's not possible in
this version

Patrick Goovaerts
WebMaster
Clipper Support nv