Sametime 7.0

fixed

Just wondering if anyone here is running Sametime 7.0 on iSeries yet. I've
been holding off on that upgrade from the 6.5.1 FP1 I'm running.

Thanks!

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
IBM Certified Associate Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

NOTICE: This message contains information which may be confidential. If
the reader is neither the intended recipient nor a person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that
any distribution, copying or retention of this communication is strictly
notify us immediately by return e-mail, telephone or facsimile. Thank you.