Release Notes....  =)  I'm going to try this next week to make sure it
works, though.

Domino for i5/OS
i5/OS: Java controller does not start - IbmX509 not available

Workaround:
Check that you have installed all of the software pre-requisites for
Domino 7 and i5/OS including:

5722AC3   *BASE    5050    Crypto Access Provider 128-bit
5722AC3   *BASE    2924    Crypto Access Provider 128-bit

(Thanks Walter...)

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
IBM Certified Associate Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

Chris Whisonant <Chris.Whisonant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: domino400-bounces+chris.whisonant=comporium.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
02/14/2006 01:12 PM
Please respond to
Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Lotus Domino on the iSeries / AS400 <domino400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

I'm trying to start using the Java Server Controller. I'm testing on a
system that's at Domino 7.0, OS V5R3.

We are at the very latest CUME and JAVA PTF groups (system was IPLed for
PTFs/save on Friday). I've searched the Lotus support site for the MCH74A5

message and I get one hit about a problem starting the JC on multiple
servers due to the port being in use on the NIC already (by the first
server with the JC started). This isn't happening for me and in NETSTAT
there are no connections on port 2050. In my dcontroller.ini file, the
port is 2050 as well.

Anyone else experienced any problems with this? I'm going to submit this
information to Lotus later this afternoon if I don't get any hits here.
It's no biggie - just would like to have controller available via
webadmin!

Thanks, and here is the Escape message

MCH74A5    Escape                  40   02/14/06  11:23:54.361208
realcftrap2              001728   QJVAJNI     QSYS        *STMT
                                     To module . . . . . . . . . : QJVAJNI

                                     To procedure  . . . . . . . :
CallStaticVoidMethodV
                                     Statement . . . . . . . . . :   1

                                     Thread  . . . . :   00000046

                                     Message . . . . :   The Java Virtual
Machine has ended.
                                     Cause . . . . . :   Java Virtual
Machine 1 has ended because of reason 1.  The
                                       reason codes are defined as
follows: 01- A Java program called the
                                       java.lang.System.exit method with a

zero status code. 02- A Java program
                                       called the java.lang.System.exit
method with a non zero status code of 0.
                                       03- An unexpected system error was
detected. 04- A critical Java Virtual
                                       Machine thread has ended and
processing cannot continue. Recovery  . . . :
                                       If the Java Virtual Machine ended
because of reason code 03, an internal
                                       error has occurred.  Contact you
service representative.  Information about
                                       the error was saved in the Licensed

Internal Code log.

Chris Whisonant
Comporium
Senior Mid-Range Systems Administrator
IBM eServer Certified Systems Expert - iSeries Technical Solutions V5R2
IBM Certified System Administrator - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
IBM Certified Associate Developer - Lotus Notes and Domino 6/6.5
803.326.7270 | 803.326.6142 fax
http://cwhisonant.blogspot.com/

NOTICE: This message contains information which may be confidential. If
the reader is neither the intended recipient nor a person responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are notified that
any distribution, copying or retention of this communication is strictly
notify us immediately by return e-mail, telephone or facsimile. Thank you.