Rick,
I am a little confused as to exactly what you are trying to do.
I assume that you are using WDSC 4.0 SP3.
You have downloaded the payroll example and there is an RPG program you
want to verify that references some database and display files in a
library.
You find the RPG member in RSE and then you launch the Classic CODE Editor
on that member from within RSE.
You then do a verify from within the editor and the verify fails because it
cannot find the database or display files in the library list.

Is this the scenario?

Other people have run into problems where there is a similarly named object
found in a library at the top of the library list.

Edmund Reinhardt,  AS/400 AD Tools,   reinhard@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 607,   IBM Canada Lab  TL 969-4392  Phone 905-413-4392

|---------+-------------------------------->
|         |           "Chevalier, Rick"    |
|         |           <Rick.Chevalier@xxxxx|
|         |           credit.com>          |
|         |           Sent by:             |
|         |           code400-l-bounces@xxx|
|         |           range.com            |
|         |                                |
|         |                                |
|         |           2003/04/04 10:00     |
|         |           Please respond to    |
|         |           CODE/400 Discussion &|
|         |           Support              |
|         |                                |
|---------+-------------------------------->

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       "'CODE/400 Discussion & Support'" <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                    |
  |       cc:
                                                    |
  |       Subject:  RE: CODE400 library list in WDSc environment
                                                    |

>---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Don,

I think your reply is right on.  Here's how it's going.

What I really want to be able to do is use your last suggestion, manipulate
the library list dynamically.  When I issue the ADDLIBLE command the
completed successfully message is received and displaying the library list
shows the library.  There is no change when verifying the program however.
Thinking it might be related to the server I switched servers (don't know
why I have more than 1) and added the library to the library list there
also.  Same result.  I even closed CODE, returned to the RSE and opened the
source member again.

Next I tried your suggestion for adding the library to the library list in
the RSE.  I opened the iSeries Objects properties and added the library to
the library list.  I then restarted RSE.  The library doesn't show in the
library list drop down under iSeries Objects-> Default Filter Pool but does
show in the library list if I open a member in CODE and issue the DSPLIBL
command from the command shell.  When I verify, the file is still not
found.

Lastly I tried placing the library in the library list using the
communications daemon.  I ended all the servers and started CODE again.
Same result.

FYI I am working on a CODE/400 lab downloaded from one of the IBM sites.
Things go fine until I need to verify the payroll program code.

Rick