FYI,
This bug is fixed in WDSC 5.0

Edmund Reinhardt,  AS/400 AD Tools,   reinhard@xxxxxxxxxx
Dept 607,   IBM Canada Lab  TL 969-4392  Phone 905-413-4392

                      "jim essinger"

                      <esinger@xxxxxxxx>         To:
<code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      code400-l-bounces@x        Subject:  Re: CODE400 Lockups

                      idrange.com

                      17/01/2003 06:06 PM

                      Please respond to

                      CODE/400 Discussion

                      & Support

Greetings,

I have had this problem for a long time.  It seems that it saved, even
when the window did not go away. There was a thread to this affect
(started by me if I remember right) that should be in the archives.

I have not used the designer for a long time, because of other problems I
was having, and I have not revisited it since I installed V5R2 on my
iSeries and WSDc on my laptop.  I have other issues that are slowing me
down, so I do my screen coding via the old SDA.

I like the concept of the designer, but when it won't do logical files,
and has performance and other issues with screens and printers, I'll wait
for a bit to let it be fixed.

Jim Essinger
Senior Programmer/Analyst
Student Loan Fund of Idaho