Hi Rick,

Just one observation:
If you are verifying and have selected the "cache" option, you will need to
ensure that you "refresh cache" if you add a library to the list and then
verify again.

thanks,

Violaine Batthish
CODE Project Lead
batthish@xxxxxxxxxx          IBMCA(BATTHISH)

WDT/400 page:  http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400
WDT/400 Support : http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/support

                      "Chevalier, Rick"

                      <Rick.Chevalier@xxxxx        To:       "'CODE/400
Discussion & Support'" <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      credit.com>                  cc:

                      Sent by:                     Subject:  RE: CODE400
library list in WDSc environment
                      code400-l-bounces@xxx

                      range.com

                      04/04/2003 10:00 AM

                      Please respond to

                      CODE/400 Discussion &

                      Support

Don,

I think your reply is right on.  Here's how it's going.

What I really want to be able to do is use your last suggestion, manipulate
the library list dynamically.  When I issue the ADDLIBLE command the
completed successfully message is received and displaying the library list
shows the library.  There is no change when verifying the program however.
Thinking it might be related to the server I switched servers (don't know
why I have more than 1) and added the library to the library list there
also.  Same result.  I even closed CODE, returned to the RSE and opened the
source member again.

Next I tried your suggestion for adding the library to the library list in
the RSE.  I opened the iSeries Objects properties and added the library to
the library list.  I then restarted RSE.  The library doesn't show in the
library list drop down under iSeries Objects-> Default Filter Pool but does
show in the library list if I open a member in CODE and issue the DSPLIBL
command from the command shell.  When I verify, the file is still not
found.

Lastly I tried placing the library in the library list using the
communications daemon.  I ended all the servers and started CODE again.
Same result.

FYI I am working on a CODE/400 lab downloaded from one of the IBM sites.
Things go fine until I need to verify the payroll program code.

Rick