Y'all

Just to add my own experience with Navigator - service programs can make for VERY messy navigator diagrams, as the same procedure can be called from multiple locations. Also, my expectations about the groups was that I could select from somewhere the items to include in the group, not have to open a whole bunch of source members first.

Nonetheless, I find it a useful function.

Note - we use C and CL - no RPG.

Vern