Violaine,

NP on the delay, I was on something else anyway. ;-)

It just seems to me that having to open 25 members individually is a bit
combersome, regardless of whether they open in one or multiple windows.

JD Edwards uses /COPY abundantly throughout their code.  I tried creating a
Group, but it doesn't seem to do anything other than give you a popup

where you can select from among source members you have already opened.  Is
there another way, or are there plans to make the process less

cumbersome.  I am trying to promote CODE here at Blockbuster, but if I tell my
peers that they may have to open between 20 and 50 members to use this

functionality, well, let's just say the response will not be very positive.  :-(

Thanks for you help,

Danny

code400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx on 03/01/2003 02:48:09 PM

Please respond to "CODE/400 Discussion & Support" <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>