Hi Danny,

I'm sorry to say that currently (and even in the next release) that is the
way that Navigator works: it is an editor function, that scans open source.
However, I will add to our list of enhancements the ability to
automatically retrieve /COPY members when using Navigator function.
Don't forget, as CODE function is being ported into eclipse and Remote
Systems Explorer, we are seriously considering any suggestions for
improvements over CODE, and this would be a good candidate for an
improvement.

Thanks,

Violaine Batthish
CODE Project Lead
batthish@xxxxxxxxxx          IBMCA(BATTHISH)

WDT/400 page:  http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400
WDT/400 Support : http://www.ibm.com/software/ad/wdt400/support

                      Daniel.Hayes@xxxxxx

                      uster.com                  To:       "CODE/400 Discussion
& Support" <code400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      code400-l-bounces@x        Subject:  Re: Expanding /copy
into source
                      idrange.com

                      03/03/2003 09:56 AM

                      Please respond to

                      CODE/400 Discussion

                      & Support

Violaine,

NP on the delay, I was on something else anyway. ;-)

It just seems to me that having to open 25 members individually is a bit
combersome, regardless of whether they open in one or multiple windows.

JD Edwards uses /COPY abundantly throughout their code.  I tried creating a
Group, but it doesn't seem to do anything other than give you a popup

where you can select from among source members you have already opened.  Is
there another way, or are there plans to make the process less

cumbersome.  I am trying to promote CODE here at Blockbuster, but if I tell
my
peers that they may have to open between 20 and 50 members to use this

functionality, well, let's just say the response will not be very positive.
:-(

Thanks for you help,

Danny