Is this exit behavior documented in help anywhere?  I cannot find it and I
don't remember ever seeing anything about it in the help.  I always thought
CODE was designed to not save any of those settings so I always lived with
it.  It never occurred that exiting with a different key would save
settings.  Who would have figured?  I always have the habit of hitting F3
like SEU which goes to the previous source in CODE.  SEU has the F13 key to
change session settings.  Maybe there could be a save settings selection so
you can save at any point and exit any way you want?
While I am mentioning SEU and Extras, how about IBM incorporating a
manifestation of my "Setting a modification mark or modification date in a
block"?  This is a ReXX macro but it can save time and allow you to do
things that only SEU currently does.  I have used this multi-function macro
widely and it is here on the midrange.com FAQ with the rest of the macros.
Programming -> CODE/400 -> CODE/400 ReXX Macros.  Also, what about another
version of my "Create subroutine" macro?  It is not on the FAQ and it is
ReXX but I use it all the time.  I figured everyone would want their
subroutines to all look different so I didn't bother.  Then, I saw this
"Create subprocedure" Smart Guide and now I am thinking, "What's the
difference?".  If subprocedures can all look the same then why can't
subroutines?

Thanks,
Craig Strong

** Hak wrote:
>>>I was hitting the big X button on the top right of windows, but if I use
>>>File -> Exit it saves the settings.

First of all, I do not know if it has been purposely designed this way or
not.
Of course, I cannot make any excuses to say that it cannot be done easily.
However, personally, I would prefer to leave the design as is, since it
provides me  an escape, not to save my current session settings sometimes,
in my daily work.

Best regards,
    Hak