Whether or not it's the right thing to do, it's not the behavior one would
expect from a Windows application and probably should be better documented.

NOTICE:
All e-mail sent to or from this e-mail address will be received or otherwise
recorded by The Sharper Image corporate e-mail system and is subject to
archival, monitoring, review by and/or disclosure to Sharper Image security
and other management. This message is intended only for the use of the
addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
The contents of this message may contain personal views which are not the
views of The Sharper Image. If you are not the intended recipient,
dissemination of this communication is prohibited.