From: code400-l-admin@midrange.com [mailto:code400-l-admin@midrange.com]On
Behalf Of Vernon Hamberg
Sent: Saturday, October 19, 2002 12:20 AM
To: code400-l@midrange.com
Subject: RE: Code Extras

Reeve

Every VB developer with any experience knows that you can tell how your app
exits, whether via the X or an End command or whatever. Same for when you
use MFC. I mean, Windows is sending the message out, for pity's sake! Not
to save the settings when the X is used, must be a conscious decision,
along the lines of F12 is CA12 and F3 is CF03. I understand that the
pathway through IBm changes is long, but this is NOT hard. The code to save
the stuff is already there, just change your IF statement and connect to
the code. Yikes!

Lose the MRU list? EVERY other Windows app can preserve these things. Come
on, IBM, get with the progam!

Vern